Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Me, Blogging about Writing about My Writing...

This might go well with the story, although the pic is not as dark . But it is a cemetery with dead people and headstones and all that. 

Is not the internet an amazing thing? Yes, today I will do pretty much exactly what this nice heading implies, I will be blogging about writing the stuff I wrote concerning my writing that you can read in all its splendor right here.

Still with me? Good. The Red Penny Paper's wonderful Katey Taylor does some great promotional effort for the stories published in the mag, one of them is a Miniview of each author and their story. Mine you can read here. I'm talking a little bit about how most of my stories start and what I'm writing at the moment, but especially in that last category, there is more coming *tease tease*.

No comments:

Post a Comment