Sunday, February 1, 2015

February, or Sci Fi Writing Month


 http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/76/A_jagged_beam_of_flame.png


For no other reason than having a handful of unfinished sci fi stories sitting around, I'll just declare February Sci Fi Writing Month from here on out.

I also like the idea of having to dedicate some of my time specifically to sf, because fantasy has always come more easily to me. At the same time, sf certainly offers a whole other range of interesting possibilities, and it would be a shame to not dabble a little (and particularly female/QUILTBAG writers should definitely do more dabbling in sf.)

So, anyone feels like joining me in exploring possible futures? Lemme know your thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. as I have a multi-rejected SF story in need of a re-write, and because I want to have another crack at the Far Orbit: Apogee call (0/2 so far) I shall join you in this fine endeavour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you writing along!

    ReplyDelete